Life has been busy and pretty fun lately, as Daphne grows into her little personality and I fill my days with visiting friends and family. I want to update more later, and for now, here is
1. I love books because reading lets me escape in a healthy way. I typically don't have the most active imagination, but when I read I live vicariously through characters' adventures.
2. A time that mama knew best was when I was very little, younger than Kindergarten, there was a little girl riding a big wheel on my block. I told my mom I wanted to meet her, and my mom said, "To have friends, you have to be a friend. Introduce yourself!" I was kinda shy before that, and after the girl and I became quick friends, I really have always had confidence about meeting friends.
3. My first kiss went a little like this Oh, my gosh, it was extremely dramatic. I was 13, and I was "dating" this boy that I had never met but had talked to on the phone for weeks. He was a friend of a friend. We met at the mall, and we went outside where there was like a little woodsy area. He brought me through the woods to a clearing, gave me his dad's ring (?!) and kissed me. I remember thinking, "His tongue is slippery, like a fish."
4. My celebrity crush is hmm... I don't really have one. I think Johnny Depp is my lifelong celebrity crush, though.
5. My splurge of choice is unfortunately ice cream, particularly the Peanut Butter Bash at DQ, with which I am currently obsessed.
6. My biggest accomplishment is well, birthing a child ranks up there, but I also think being sober and changing my life is a pretty big deal.
7. My dance jam of choice is hahaha! I never dance! But, now I want to... How about Pump Up the Jam?
Play along here!