I think it's because my favorite holidays are approaching, but I am feeling a sense of excitement that makes me want to be glamorous! Of course, I have a mom haircut, clothes that are covered in sticky handprints, and no where glamorous to be, but it's fun to pretend. On that note, these are my Glamorous Fill in the Blank Friday ... um.. blanks. Play along at Lauren's blog *the little things we do*.
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is I actually don't read a lot of blogs, but I've been checking out Linny's Vault lately and she makes me laugh a lot.
2. Something I am thankful for is how Daphne reacts when I pray with her. I just started really doing it because she just now has a bedtime routine, so I was surprised she had a reaction at all. She snuggles into my chest and is very quiet and still and when I say "Amen," she kisses me. Seriously? Couldn't be any cuter.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was Daphne dancing while Jon fed her chocolate pudding. It was most definitely a happy dance.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is Shi by Alfred Sung. I haven't worn it in years, but I love it and desperately wish I had some now.
5. I am excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I hope they don't disappoint .
6. If I were a color I would be purply magenta with sparkles. Even with this mom haircut, I have a rockstar inside .
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by hiking in the woods with Jon.