Friday, November 4, 2011

Got to get down on Friday




I am super thankful that our family has made it through October and into November and I have to say: We would not have done so without very, very generous and loving friends. I am COMPLETELY overwhelmed and humbled and grateful for the people who have blessed us so lovingly. You know who you are, friends. <3

On that note, I'm excited to fill out these blanks that Lauren at *the little things we do* has prepared for this lovely Friday! Head over there (after you read mine, of course), and fill some out yourself. All the cool kids are doing it.


1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is   finding a new Alice Hoffman book at the library and devouring it in a few days. Love her. I was CRAZY excited when I saw it on the New Releases shelf. (Side note? There was a BRILLIANT two year old in the kid section who knew all her shapes including octagon.. When the mom told me she was two, I was tempted to tell her that Daphne was five months old so she would think my baby was precocious, too...)

2.   Colder weather makes me happy and sad. I AM a contrarian, so of course, this is the case. I love the feelings associated with the weather: joy of the holidays, zeal for sledding and snowman building, romantic cuddling, etc. However, the reality is, it gets kind of scary in the winter around here. We live in a small apartment and it's like we're in the Shining sometimes.

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are  um. This shouldn't be so hard to answer. My lovely friends, the weather, and books definitely have made me happy as of late. There we go..

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose   cute flats. In fact, I probably will wear them for the rest of my life .

5.  My personality type is   I really don't know. I perceive myself to be impatient, quick-tempered, generous, out-going, and loving .

6.  I have a serious problem resisting    American Horror Story. I keep telling myself it's too dark and disturbing to watch, but I KEEP watching it. I've just gotten over being able to be in the dark when Jon's not home since the last episode, but I KNOW I will watch it again...

7.  My favorite color to wear is   peacock blue or most shades of dark purple. However, I really only wear black.

No comments:

Post a Comment