Join the Fill in the Blank fun at Lauren's blog, 'the little things we do'!
1. Nothing says fall like brisk winds, hoodies, bonfires and beautiful leaves .
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is the Centralia Halloween parade! I love the entire day from the Chili Cook-off to the 2.5 hour parade!
3. My favorite fall treat is apple pie, apple tarts, apple cake, apple crisp... Give me apples over pumpkin any day .
4. Fall makes me think of romance because hayrides and bonfires and pumpkin patches are meant for cuddling couples .
5. Autumn free form word association, go! crisp, harvest, cinnamon, crunch.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is similar to my outfits in the spring and summer, except I exchange flip-flops for shoes and socks. I wish I had super cute fall clothes, but I'm poor and have to make things work in every season.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) yikes! Tough call. I love the fun spirit of Halloween and the vibe that anything can happen, but I also love getting together with family and eating delicious food.