Friday, October 21, 2011

Look at my cute baby and ...

 Join the Fill in the Blank fun at Lauren's blog, 'the little things we do'!
1.   Nothing says fall like   brisk winds, hoodies, bonfires and beautiful leaves .

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is  the Centralia Halloween parade! I love the entire day from the Chili Cook-off to the 2.5 hour parade!

3.  My favorite fall treat is apple pie, apple tarts, apple cake, apple crisp... Give me apples over pumpkin any day   .

4. Fall makes me think of  romance     because   hayrides and bonfires and pumpkin patches are meant for cuddling couples  .

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!  crisp, harvest, cinnamon, crunch.

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is    similar to my outfits in the spring and summer, except I exchange flip-flops for shoes and socks. I wish I had super cute fall clothes, but I'm poor and have to make things work in every season.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)   yikes! Tough call. I love the fun spirit of Halloween and the vibe that anything can happen, but I also love getting together with family and eating delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment