Things are getting back to normal around our house as Daphne is starting to feel better! So, back to being more positive withhhhhh Fill in the Blank Friday! Play along at Lauren's blog!
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was breastfeeding. Nursing my baby has, at times, been all-consuming, painful, tiring, draining (no pun intended), and inconvenient. Of course, it is also the most perfect nutrition for Daphne and it has led to hours of bonding and has been one of the most wonderful experiences of my life.
2. When it comes to working out I actually love it, but I have a million excuses that keep me from doing it.
3. A woman should always use the sensitivity that God gave us to be more aware of how we can better help others .
4. I wish I could train for a marathon and then I'd feel amazing about myself .
5. A best friend is hard to find. It seems like I have lots of acquaintances and friends who I love, but lately it seems like everyone is wrapped up in their own lives and it's getting harder and harder to get together. I genuinely wish I had a best friend. I used to, and I miss being able to just be myself with her.
6. I can't get enough of OMG Make It or Break It. Lately, I have been obsessed with this show. It combines two of my loves: gymnastics and dramatic soap opera type shows!
7. This weekend I am going to the pumpkin patch with Daphne for the first time! I can't wait to spend time with Jon and our baby who is finally healthy again.