Friday, July 29, 2011

Blankety-blank Friday

 The heat that this picture embodies is currently my world... It is crazy hot outside with no sign of cooling down! I kinda despise when people say, "Well, that's summer, of course it gets hot, it gets hot every year." Yeah, well, my car thermometer should NEVER say 113 let alone for two weeks straight. ANYWAY. I've been pretty good about not complaining, so I better get right back aboard on the Positive Express. 

I've been living life lately, so not so much blogging life. I need to focus on documenting Daphne soon, but for now, here are some fun blanks! Thanks to Lauren who is always so kind to provide these!
1.   My favorite color is    purple. I pretty much think colors are God's best creation, but all shades of purple are my favorite  .

2.  My travel destination of choice is   currently the beach. I desperately want to see the ocean sometime in my life. I would also like to see some cool manmade stuff in Europe, but I really prefer God-made stuff, i.e. nature  .

3.  My favorite  food is    ohhh man. I love mannnnny foods. I love coconut chicken, rarish steaks, cheesy anything, savory and rich sauces, mostly things that are heart-deadly and delicious  .

4.  My happy place is  in my bed reading a delightful novel.

5.  My favorite saying is     I have no idea. I'm not much for sayings I guess. Man, that's not very fun, though. I do like Nirvana song lyrics a lot...

6.  My dirty little secret is   ha! I have such a big mouth that I mostly don't have secrets. Secretly, I wish that everyone else was really fat so that I didn't feel so self-conscious all the time.

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I    huh. I just pondered this for wayyy too long. I have no idea what they would say. I don't actually like thinking about it much, because it makes me wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment