Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday Fun!

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)    evening person, fo sho. I am a grumpy groo in the mornings, but I thrive in the evenings.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are     nonexistent. I don't know what "Pandora stations" are. I can tell you that lately I've liked listening to these songs: Mad World, Rolling in the Deep, Heartless (The Fray Cover), and Jar of Hearts.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     Sublime's Summertime, Tori Amos's A Sorta Fairytale, and every Janis Joplin song .

4.  My favorite pattern is  DAMASK. Word.

5.  My favorite perfume is      Shi by Alfred Sung. Oh, man, my college roommate, Liz, had all kinds of boyfriends who bought her jewelry and perfume and phones and cars (no, for real. A car.) I had boyfriends, but they always borrowed money from me. Anyway, one of these boyfriends bought her Shi and she didn't love it so she gave it to me and I DID LOVE IT AND STILL DO. Someone needs to remind my husband of this, because I haven't worn it in years. :)

6.  Rules are  the most important part of life. Seriously, sometimes, I really feel like that. Not just like "laws rules" but like unspoken "rules" like, "Everyone in our social group likes these particular colors and YOU BETTER LIKE THEM TOO!" I don't know, weird, definitely, but I feel stifled by these rules I perceive.      .

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is     definitely and ummmm
 
Two things: 1. I love that tree in the above picture and I *might* try to make it and 2. Play along at Lauren's blog and fill in yo' own blanks! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment