|Just one of MANY trees down in our beautiful city|
Now, onto FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY! I love these. :) Join the fun by clicking here!
1. Fridays are the day when I can actually feel tension leaving my body. I think I'm super stressed, usually, but Fridays, I feel like I can just take a breath and a break.
2. Books! make me terribly happy. I LOVE getting a new book, snuggling in my bed and getting lost for hours. I really need a good fiction book to get lost in.
3. Something that inspires me is reading other people's creative writing, listening to certain music, looking at certain art. These things remind me that beauty and meditation are important and have meaning, and I'm inspired to get lost in my feelings and creativity as well .
4. If I had the day off today I would have sat at my house with no power. Soon, I will have a lot of days off (every day off!) and I will have to find much more valuable things to do .
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is non-existent right now. I love elegance, damask patterns, nature-inspired decor, feminine florals, bright teals, pinks and black and white, and all kinds of art, but I have no money and little creativity on how to decorate without money .
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm rather ignorant, honestly.
7. I'd like to go to Hawaii so I could see the ocean in style .