Yay! We got family pictures taken, and I'm pretty excited about them. Daphne? Pretty much the cutest baby of all time and now it's proven in print. Also, I haven't done a Fill in the Blank Friday in forever, so I'm excited to see what blanks Lauren at *the little things we do* has come up with this week!
1. Somewhere someone is falling in love. That makes me smile.
2. Music is/are my muse. It definitely moves me to be more creative.
3. It would suck if chocolate was no more because Jon and I would then have nothing in common. (Currently, our chocolate addiction is holding our marriage together ;).
4. The weather is/are my favorite thing about today. It is rainy and overcast and cool.
5. Life is kind of like a movie. No, wait. Usually it's nothing like a movie. This is a deep question for FITBF.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want a house. Right. Now. Please.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... Before dinner every night, I take Daphne's clothes off so she doesn't get them all grimy. The other day, I took her clothes off and she ran to her high chair and started banging on it like, "Yay! I know it's time to eat now!!"