Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday, friends!

 I have lots to update on, but I have been editing Jon's book in all my spare time, so not much has been blogged yet. Spoiler: Daphne started crawling! Well, Jon says it's not quite crawling, but I think it is. More on that later plus adorable pictures of my growing child. Oh, yeah, and also, I'm going to blog about how I resigned at my job this week... But, for now, Fill in the Blank Friday! Play along here!

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is    Honestly, my biggest accomplishment has been investing in therapy. I had some major childhood things to get over,  and I needed to learn a lot of different tools to get along in daily life. But, I did it, and I'm completely awesomer now.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    Haha, so few choices... I'd say, the rocker where I nurse Daphne.

3.  My fashion philosophy is  classic clothes make any girl look elegant. I also think that everyone should express themselves with their clothing and accessories. I love new and trendy stuff, too, I just lean towards classic in my own wardrobe.

4.  Something every girl should have is    a best girl friend or 7.

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....    a grandma-ish wallet (it was my grandma's), three sets of keys, a lip gloss and a chapstick, sunglasses, tiny hairbrush, tiny Britney Spears' "Curious" perfume, tiny mirror, tiny hand lotion, dental floss and a bottle of generic Tylenol .

6.  My favorite music right now is    oh, man, when it is sunny outside, all I want to do is rock out to some Janis Joplin or Phish, or Grateful Dead or Sublime.

7.  My favorite part of my body is    hmmph. My smile, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. uh, joan. i love curious. i forgot that we shared that in common.

    ReplyDelete