Friday, March 25, 2011

It's raining, but it's Friday!

 
 
1.   My most prized possession is    huh. I'm kinda stumped because I try not to prize possessions. I would say my "wedding ring," which is really my grandma's (who passed away several years ago). It has sentimental value, because I remember when she told me she wanted me to have it (at my high school graduation, actually). Jon did give me a wedding ring, but he's cool with me wearing this on my left hand.  

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be    My first thought was a young age, because there are less responsibilities etc.,but I didn't have the greatest time when I was a little kid. I think I would pick 29 as my age, because it has been such a wonderful year for me.

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is  snuggling Daphne and Jon, playing outside, and going out to eat.

4.  My outlook on life is   that God created us to worship Him and serve Him. We get many opportunities to do that in life, and as long as that's what our main desire and focus is, everything else will work out. 

5.  If you want to annoy me, just   be a know-it-all.

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to    chocolate. Unfortunately, Jon is too. We are completely co-dependent chocoholics .

7.  When dressing for the day one should     be practical. If it's raining, don't wear flip-flops.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment