Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things I wish I was doing right now.

I am still at work for the next.SIX.WEEKS. Yeah. I gave a lot of notice. So, I'm pretty much trying to focus on what God wants me to still focus on at work, but I'm pretty checked out, honestly. I really just want to be home with Daphne right now. Some of the things I'm looking forward to doing are:
creating healthy meals

taking Daphne to the library
scrapbooking
visiting my friends
maybe learning a new craft or just generally being crafty-er
hanging out with God more
exercising
 and cleaning my house. For real.

I'm sure there are a lot more things I'm looking forward to, also, but these are all things I've been thinking about a lot. I'm getting so excited just to snuggle my baby more, and teach her things, and watch her grow and learn. I am anxious to get started on my new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment