Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

 
 
1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab    If it's assumed that Daphne is not a "thing," I would grab my laptop because it has all our pictures stored, my purse because of obvious identification and checkbook purposes, and a snack. ;) Insurance will cover the rest  .

2.  A smell I really like is   Tahitian Tiare Flower Yankee Candle!!  .

3.  Something you might not know about me is   During a grade school play, my foot came out of my shoe when I stepped up on the platform to say my lines. I was mortified, but no one else probably noticed .

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Cuteoverload.com and cakewrecks.com!

5.  This weekend I will     help put on prom for the kids I work with and try to snuggle with Jon and Daphne as much as possible  .

6. Nothing makes me happier than      laughing belly laughs with friends .

7.  A bad habit I have is       biting my nails. Bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment